STIRLING & TROSSACHS SCOUT COUNCIL AGM
You are invited to participate in the virtual TWENTY SEVENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of STIRLING AND TROSSACHS SCOUT COUNCIL to be held on Thursday, 28th OCTOBER 2021 at 7.30pm.
This will be a zoom meeting.
- GSL’s are requested to invite Leaders, Group Committees, and parents whose participation will be very much appreciated.
Meeting ID: 916 3064 6062
CONDUCT OF MEETINGS under the Constitution
At meetings of the STSC, a quorum shall consist of 10 members present in person except that, if a meeting is not quorate, it shall be rearranged for a date, time and place decided by the District Executive Committee and the rearranged meeting shall proceed whether or not a quorum is present.
The quorum at meetings of the District Executive Committee shall be 6 members present in person, and the District Executive Committee shall set the quorum for meetings of its sub-committees.
Except as provided in clause 9 below, decisions at meetings of the STSC, the District
Executive Committee and its sub-committees shall be determined by a simple
majority of the votes cast in person by those entitled to vote. The chairman of the
meeting shall not have a casting vote and, in the event of an equal number of votes
being cast for and against a proposal, it shall be declared that the proposal has not
No changes have been suggested to the quorums under the constitution
- Roll call
- Call for Additional Business
- Election of Office Bearers
Hon President – Miss Dorothy C Kinloch OBE DL
Chair – DC nomination
- Election of District Executive Committee (see page 1 of the accounts for present members)
6 DC Nominated Members
- Election of Independent Examiner of Accounts
- 10. Election/continuation of Representative to Forth Region Executive Committee – 2 year appointment
- 11. DC Report